DH+ to Ethernet.

No its the same, the only setting on the DHRIO is address and DH+ or RIO... you can leave the gateway as default unless you need to use it

Either way as long as you are plugged in the DH+ network then will show up in your Ethernet

what do you put for controller slot # in channel configuration for dhrio module

No its the same, the only setting on the DHRIO is address and DH+ or RIO... you can leave the gateway as default unless you need to use it

Either way as long as you are plugged in the DH+ network then will show up in your Ethernet

If the controller is not used in the rack, what do we put for controller slot # in DHRIO Config Page.

and much less expensive package.

If you want to go that route, we sell this one.... better and less expensive yet https://www.plccable.com/ethernet-i...way-plus-dh-gateway-converter-ethernet-ip-dh/

But since HARISHCI has everything and we just looking for setup then I was just helping with the setup...

HARISHCI said:
If the controller is not used in the rack, what do we put for controller slot # in DHRIO Config Page.
We also sell the completed pre built racks (the reason I have setup up a over 100 of them) note that we put the ENBT in the processor slot, you can leave it blank also... then if you want to ever add it you can

https://www.plccable.com/allen-brad...6-pa72-dh-gateway-data-highway-plus-ethernet/