DIGSI 4.6 & Simatic Manager 5.5

hagos

Dear Sparkies,

I'm trying to install the Simatic manager V 5.5 on a computer that has DIGSI 4.6 installed on it, bt I couldn't.

The message I got is "An OEM version is already installed, you can not install the 5.5 on top of it"

I wonder if there is a solution to this, because I need both the DIGSI & Simatic Manager.

Regards
Hagos

Similar Topics

Dear All, I am not much friendly with Siemens Packet. I executed check required software package in Simatic Manager & it showed as additionally I...
Replies
Views
hi I tried to install DIGSI 4.83 on my laptop which is already having simatic manager v5.3. I could not install it as the set up says that it...
Replies
Views
I recently tried to load Step 7 software on the same computor where I have Siemens DIGSI installed. After many un-successful attempts I called...
Replies
Views
We are facing intermittent issue with emergency stop and line stop. Line stop triggering with alarm of line stop push button activated at one...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom