Directlogic 205 with C-more to allen Bradley 160 din drives

icc1john

I have a machine I did some time ago with AD 205 (DL250-1 to be exact) and a C-more EA1-T6CL... Now we have conveyors to add - 5 of them, all with Allen Bradley 160 inverters. Any idea what is the best / cheapest way to communicate with them form the DL250-1 ?? I would hate to have to run control wiring to 5 boxes...
Thanks,
JD

Similar Topics

any one know how to do PLC-to-PLC Communications over a network using two 205 DirectLOGIC PLCs. I can't even get the example given to work.
Replies
Views
Today I ran into something I have not seen before. I downloaded the program and of course there was no documentation. I seen a timer or TMRF with...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Is it correct to say that the dl05 program when uploaded does not store the current value in a v memory location? I have a customer that has one...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Background: We have a Directlogic 405 PLC that has an output card that has all solenoids on it. These solenoids are on plugs with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom