Documentation request

ilhem

Hi all, i search a documentation for this DC motor controller from SIEI company:

TYPACT TPm32-415/480-40-2B

thanks for any help!

I am not sure yet. What it appears you may have is a drive that AMICON (SIEI) made for Klockner-Moeller. Have you contacted SIEI to try and obtain a manual?

Does not surprise me, my past dealings with them have not been good either. The model number is suggestive of Klockner-Moeller so may help to contact them but not sure which division, there may be someone here that could help thouh.

Please find attached a drawing showing a similar drive that I will be de-commissioning next week. The drawing isn't very good but it does show the major connections.

Sorry, I don't have a manual for the drive but Klockner Moeller should be able to help you but an internet search might be more fruitfull.

Nick

Hi, my question is : controller connections for TPy3 and TPm32 is same?
My controller is TPm32 not TPy3!
a download a manuals for many TYPACT controller , but i don't find a manual for my controller.
Thanks for help

Help me !!

Hi I am from Brazil and I need a lot of manual / guide driver typact tpm 32,415,480 to connect my machine. I'm desperate. If someone has, you can send on my email please: fabio.spaec @ uol.com.br
Thank you all!

Hi;

I have a "TPm32-415/480" DC Driver but can't use it because I haven't any oparation manual for it.

Can you help me?