Does anyone recognize these terminals?

Bit_Bucket_07

1711966177819.jpeg

They are installed in a control panel that was made in France and are intended for the termination of analog inputs. Each of the red capped pigtails land on an adjacent ground terminal, but these ground terminals won't tighten effectively onto a single shield drain wire. I am unsure of how to properly terminate our wiring onto these terminals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

They are - was Entrelec, was ABB now TE Connectivity, though they seem to be a mix and match between ranges. The darker grey fuse terminals are from the older 1SNA range:
The lighter grey are the 1SNK range:
page 76 shows the terminal with the earth prong sticking out, though I don't remember it from the catalogue.

My interpretation: panel builder error. The pigtails should have been connected to the other side to ground the terminals, freeing up the field connection side for your shields to connect with a crimp terminal where the ground wires are now. Is anything connected to the other side?

double up the wire; strip 2x what you need, fold it over on itself, twist a few times for good measure. Also, could use a crimp-on type of ferrule, much more time consuming in my limited experience.