Domain Migration and Now No Connectivity

Wonderware Archestra. Domain migrated on both the servers and WW Operator stations, but now no data updating. Anyone know if WW has a static domain specification embedded somewhere?

Do you mean Active Directory domain? It's possible that there is a hard coded login that has changed if the domain changed.

Dumb question, Are you operator stations setup to connect to the galaxy via the FQDN(Fully Qualified Domain Name)? Cause that will just changed...

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone- I'm working on a new network deployment of AssetCentre and I am not able to authenticate with the application using our...
Replies
Views
TLDR: I try to establish the OPC communication between Kepware OPC DA Client to ABB 800xA OPC DA Server. In the Kepware OPC quick client of poll...
Replies
Views
Hi Installing Plant Scada 2020 on domain Encountering heaps of issues. Completed fresh server install and domain. Noticed some of the...
Replies
Views
Some consultants told higher up that it would make sense to implement domain controller in the plant and that's what "most" people are doing now...
Replies
Views
We are planning to start using domain user login on Panel view plus 6 and 7's at our plant. I have never set it up or used it before. Do you have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom