dSPACE or PLC?

cakkostepen

hi everyone,
I am working on a project where we will control the tension of the yarns that are on a creel. Nevermind the details of the creel since there are 2000 yarns on a creel.
What I am going to do is get the tension on the yarn by a tensionmeter and and try to make it same as the reference by PID control. The coils friction is adjusted by a spring system and as you pull the spring the tension on the yarn increases. I will actuate the spring by an AC motor with an encoder.
My question is, "Is it better to use a dSPACE board (DS1104 R&D Controller Board) or a PLC? "

Similar Topics

Hi all smart and knowledgeable people.I have a hmi connected to 2 Plcs via ethernet.These 2 Plcs connected to control 2 systems in one machine...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are now working on a software to collet the configuration of different PLC brands ,using a third software to backup all the simens...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I've come across an unusual piece of hardware for AB PLC-5 racks. I mean the NT-1776-HSD-R resolver input module. I have tried...
Replies
Views
Hi looking to install a smaller less sophisticated PLC for fountain timing and also one analog pressure sensor which would be used to detect...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I recently had to re install my AutoCAD Electrical 2024. I am trying to find the Rockwell catalog to install in it but cant find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom