duty cycle

I cannot see your program because I do not have Twido Suite but here is a rough ladder of what I had suggested in Post #19:

Pump 1 M0
|--| |------[OSF]---------(S)
|
| M0
|--[Level >= 80 ]---------(R)
|
| M0 Pump 1
|--| |--[30<Level<80]-+---( )
| |
| M0 |
|--|/|--[15<Level<50]-+
|
| M0 Pump 2
|--| |--[15<Level<50]-+---( )
| |
| M0 |
|--|/|--[30<Level<80]-+

If on the cycle when the water level is rising you want to operate the pumps in correct order but within different limits just change the values for the Limits placed after "M0" NO.So using this logic you will not only be able to alternate the pumps but also run them for different Level ranges than the two ranges of the previous cycle.

Last edited:
The ladder shown by me does the following:-

Well Level 80 or greater:
Pump 2 on from 80 to 30
Pump 1 on from 50 to 15

After that when well refills:
Pump 2 on from 15 to 50 -+
Pump 1 on from 30 to 80 -+--> you can give ranges here different than the ones used in First Cycle

..and so on

Isn't this what you want to do during "Duty Cycle"?
If yes then why don't you incorporate this Logic with appropriate modifications in your program?