Dynapar Encoder

I've been looking around the internet for the part number you posted. I'm thinking it is obsolete. Try starting here and research what you have:

http://www.feedbackdevices.com/

I have no idea if the part number you posted is "incremental" or "absolute", etc. but you may be able to find one like what you have that current information would apply to.

Good luck!

Similar Topics

I have never seen such Encoder Dynapar 77-GWA-240-D4A. It's too old to get the document. I guess it is 240PPR incremental Encoder because the p/n...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Before I ask my question, a list of hardware may assist in the search for a solution. Micrologix 1500 Base Unit: 1764-24BWA Ser B...
Replies
Views
Has anyone on here ever connected one of the Dinosaur...I mean Dynapar MAX units (MAX Position, MAX Count, etc.) to a PLC or HMI? I tried...
Replies
Views
Sorry in advance for the long post, but this requires a little back story. I work in a facility with a couple hundred VFDs Most are in a web...
Replies
Views
I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom