Enet module config in GX Developer

DairyBoy

Good day all. I'm setting up a new application including an ethernet module on a Q series plc. Can anyone tell me how much (if any) address allocation I should allow for the module in the i/o assignment? I've looked in the manuals from the website but so far, can't see a thing... I know this could (should) be a helpdesk one, but I can't wait that long ;)

Thanks. Steve.

Similar Topics

Hi All, We are trying to commissioning Power flex 755 embedded(EENET) with Port 8 115V IO module mounted. It is communicating but IO module...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am at customer site. The PLC is on and well, ie. no issues. The customer had to resplice a Devicenet cable not too long ago and the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if some of you can give me some insight in this problem that I have. Here are the symptoms 1. 1756-DNB/A DeviceNet Comm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having issues commissioning a new PointI/O module (1734-4IOL) on an existing DeviceNet network (1756-DNB). I am adding the 4IOL module to...
Replies
Views
The Ethernet module shown in the consumer (Compactlogix) is not what the producer (Contrologix) actually has. This has worked this way for years...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom