error on Rockwell Automation's server, cannot get new activation

Kataeb

While trying to get a new Activation for Rockwell engineering softwares, the following error keeps popping up. What could be the issue?

A system exception occurred on Rockwell Automation's server.
Error code [The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.].

Give them a Call, activation support is free.

Thats unforunatly a fairly generic error. Possibly ports being blocked by IT. Rockwell support can help you figure out whats up.

I had issues a couple months ago helping a customer activate a couple of products. In both cases, activation support had to modify the activation to one lower version than was purchased and being installed. It all worked well and the version purchased/installed worked just fine.
The 2 different people I talked to said Rockwell was having issues and programmers were working on it, but no indication of when they will get it fixed.

Finally, after many many attempts, we could get the license.
But now it is asking to be activated. How can we do this?
The license has version 33, while our rslogix software is version 20.
Later, we will also add rslogix v24.