error

moody088

hi everybody
i have a simatic S7-313C plc V 2.6
and i write a program, when i download this program ( the ladder logic) this massage appear which is " unable to copy OB1 "
so what is this problem?
and how can i solve it?
plz tell me

Create an empty block, say FC111, using insert object in the blocks folder. Try to download this block. Report what happens.

maybe the editor has OB1 open and / or it is held by windows explorer if you are viewing the directory

I have had this same problem for various reasons.

close all windows and the editor then try it.

orrrrrr close all and reboot and then try it ..........this was the only thing that cleared mine once.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I bought an old machine and I'm trying to get it running. It's a Pemas injection molding press running a Sigmatek control system with a...
Replies
Views
Hello, When I try to read from the PLC, the following error occurs: There is no project name. Failed to read the intelligent function module...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I have the next issue with FactoryTalk Linx, when i configure the Ethernet driver and try to find the IP Address of the PLC Device...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time user of S5 Siemens. Is there any solution on how to solve this kind of error. HMI OP7 $613 DB-error No. 11 (0: 15) Siemens PLC...
Replies
Views
I am kind of new to GE products, but we have several in my area. I made a minor logic change and it verified good, but when I tried to download I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom