excel and rslogix500/rsview

hiecham

I am working on a small project which aims to calculate the number of starts and failing a series of motors and for this I wrote the program that calculates the start and number of default and an interface with RSView us give the archive with the date and time of each start and each defect; The problem is that I need to save some tags on excel (for archiving and treatment: number of boot / month week ...). what approach to follow to recover from a given RSLogix and RSView s price has time and save them in a clear pattern of an excel spreadsheet.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to load RSLogix500 data(I/O, bits, timers, etc.)into excel, don't seem to be using the right keywords though(excel, edit, rslogix500)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is the right place for the subject at least I'll try. The company has one of the oldest computers that is a master Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm just looking for a simple way to make a button in excel (via VBA I presume) to toggle a bit in RSLogix 5000. I just got FactoyTalkLinx...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to send the data from Rslogix500 to Excel. I created a connection between RSlinx and Excel. The values in Excel automatically...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom