Factory Talk Recipe

CENTER

Lifetime Supporting Member
I was wondering if I could get some help from the pros on a simple problem that I have bin knocking my head against wall for an hour. I need to show the recipe that is running on the main screen. I am using the recipe selection in the panelview and the only tag I can find is UNIT and that does not do the trick. So what I am asking is how would I do it. Thanks in advance.

I need to show the recipe that is running on the main screen.
Do you want to show the number or name of the recipe, or a list of ingredients?

If you have access to the PLC program, search the Address and Symbol database for either the Recipe Number, Recipe Name, or Ingredients List.

Similar Topics

Hey Everyone, I need some assistance from some good HMI programmers. I have been asked to make some changes to the HMI on one of our Packaging...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an idea which I need help with .we have a machine which I designed the screens/operation (1250 pvp) connected to a compact logix...
Replies
Views
Hi!!! Could anyone please tell me how can i make my recipe function working having : 1. SQL database linkage 2. VBA programme 3. Without making...
Replies
Views
Hi Software: Factory Talk View Site Edition Local SCADA I am using the recipe function in it, although it is quite simplistic to use, I have the...
Replies
Views
Hi all! In factory talk ME I've a problem with activex recipes (ME recipe 2). When I use them on a panelview is all ok. But when i try on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom