Factory Talk View ME 7.0 and Plant PAX Issue

ELBroyer

Having issues using the Plant PAX objects version 3.0-10.
Software wants to crash when attempting to Test the application. The most common issue that the software is unable to find one of the Face Plates when compiling. Sometimes a reboot of the entire system helps but not always.

Is this a procedural problem?

BTW I am locked into 7.0 on the Factory Talk and 3.0 on the Process Objects.

I went to the site and downloaded the latest patch. The version numbers are the same that I had before but the software is working correctly now.

I went to the site and downloaded the latest patch. The version numbers are the same that I had before but the software is working correctly now.

We had that happen quite a bit with version 7 when moving apps around. Re-apply the patch and then it worked.

Version 8 seems to be better about odd communication issues.