FactoryTalk Clientkeys

DTran

Hello, I'm recently converting a RSView32 project into FactoryTalk SE. What I'm having trouble with is that in the RSView project they have a Clientkeys file that uses VbaExec everytime a certain F-key is pressed. The VBA code that is launched moves the mouse cursor 1024 pixels to the right. Since FactoryTalk doesn't have the VbaExec command, is there anything similar/workaround to what they have?

VBA in Se resides in the screen, not a separate file like 32. Could you post the VBA code for the cursor movement? There probably is a workaround.

Sub MoveCursor(x As Long, y As Long)
Dim dl&
dl& = SetCursorPos(x, y)
End Sub

The Client Keys file just calls this routine with parameters when an F-key is hit