FactoryTalk View ME Station Object Animation

vkolluru

I am developing a HMI using FTView ME Station (Formerly called RSViewME). I need to hide a push button until a certain tag value (from Contrologix) is greater than 0. I used the Visibility animation for this.

All seem to work except that when the button is invisible, a rectangular box (same size as the button) appears on the display.

Can anyone tell me how I can avoid this annoying rectangle.
Thanks.

Hi... I dont think the frame will be visible when you download your application to a "Panelview". It will only be visible, when you run your application on your computer

I was hoping this was the case at the back of my mind. My boss was still worried. The first thing I would be doing on Monday morning is load this on the PanelView Plus. Thanks Kolberg.

I have only messed with RSview32. I would check to see if the outline color is the same as the background color when the button is hidden.
Just a guess.

Ouch, thanks for throwing me under the bus,
Just kiddin
I want to try this with RSview32 at work tomorrow.
Thank you for the link.
Information from people like you make a huge impact.
Thanks again,
ph