FactoryTalk View SE Trending

ChaseV

Hello All,

I am having a problem with some of my trends. I am using Historian tags in my trends. I have 2 clients that look at the exact same trends. 1 of clients trends work and trending current data but the other client its trends are not getting any data and nothing on the trends.

What could cause this to happen? Just started within the last week. I have tried restarting the client that isn't pulling data and rebooting the SE Client and no luck yet.

Thank you

Similar Topics

I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom