fm 353

fitzpatrick13

Hello, I am at my wits end. I have a s7-300 PLc and a fm 353 controller with siemens stepper motor. I have them all talking to each other. But when I try and just simply jog the motor using the parameterise tool nothing happens. The siemens instruction manual might as well be in Japanese.

Does anyone have a sample program and instructions that will allow me to jog the motor, and then maybe program the motor to move to predetermined positions.

thanks

Unknown equipment for me, but have you seen this short getting started (getting shorted?) manual?

http://cache.automation.siemens.com/dnl_iis/DczMTE3AAAA_6070252_HB/gst53_54En.pdf

Kalle

Edit:
From this manual, page 6:

After the CPU and FM 354 or FM 353 have powered up successfully, the following settings have been
preset by block OB 100:
 “Jog” mode with operating mode parameter BP = 1 (value of velocity level 1)
 Override 100%
 Servo enable set
 Velocity levels: 40 m/min (level 1) and 80 m/min (level 2)

Last edited: