Force Cooling in Motors

ssana168

Dear all,
I need to run 2.2 KW induction motor at 10 Hz frequency or 290 rpm speed. The base speed is 1450 rpm or 50 Hz frequency. I am using OMRON V1000 variable frequency drive for this motor.
I have enabled Electronic thermal overload by setting its parameter L01 = 2 (Blower Cooling) and attach 8 inch fan in place of motor fan cover to cool motor forcefully.
At 10 Hz, motor is taking 4 ampere, so i realized that it is necessary to forcefully cool the motor by installing small panel fan in place of motor fan cover.
It is currently running fine.
Is there any way to reduce the current, so that i can run motor without force cooling????
VFD is currently providing 90 Volts at 10 Hz speed.
Anyone has good idea to run this motor in a better way than please share. I will be very thankful