FT view ME

I had this same problem, had to do with the database, can you connect to the panel that was programmed in windows 7 from XP?

I recently had the problem of not being able to restore a apa using FTViewME6.10 and found one PC had "FTView-Patches" applied and the other not. Once I matched them it was good I was frustrated but it was good.

he should be able to pull the program from the panelview into the XP machine, using a new name for the project. than re-open it for editing. If the problem is a corrupted database.

Similar Topics

Hi folks. I have a system that I'm working on that needs 2 alarms banners with different event subscription: - One banner for a specific area...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm having trouble opening an application. After clicking open I'm prompted to login and after putting in username & password it...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found information on using the variable message file? I keep looking for documentation on how to implement the message file name as a...
Replies
Views
I'm at a loss here and hoping someone else has seen this: Background: We've got two identical machines on our floor (we'll call them machine A &...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom