FT View

jawad rasool

Dear All,

First of all thaks to PLC TALK for providing a great plateform and I've learnt alot about FT view and RSlogix 5000. Secondly apologzing for a longer description...... PLz respond I'm stuck in this problem.........

I've configured the alarms in FT view ME by XML file. Now the problem I'm facing is that when alarm condition occurs the animations over the screen are changed, but the alarms are not updated in alarm summary. The tag associated with the alarm is defined in alarm set up and the tag in PLC logic also changes state but alarm summary does not update.

"In short, communication (RS LOgix and FT view via RS Linx) is good, alarm bit seta and HMI animations occur but alarm does not update in alarm summary"