FTView Me Alarm List

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everyone,
Working on a FTView ME v7.0 project.

I have a Alarm list on a separate page. I want to put some kind of scroll buttons on the page so I can go back and look at the older alarms that are not currently on the page. I cant seem to find any objects to place on the page to do that. Anyone have any ideas on how to make that happen?

Thanks for any help you can provide!!

ALARM LIST.jpg

Last edited:
Never Mind, I figured it out. I just placed the Page Up and Page Down Objects next to the list and it worked like a charm.
Some days I just really feel stupid when I post something here and it turns out to be so simple.o_O

Similar Topics

Alarm Status List vs Alarm List (History) I have my alarm trigger defined and connected. I can toggle the alarm bit and I do see my alarm...
Replies
Views
I want to create a screen in Connected Components Workbench (9.0) that displays a list of the currently active alarms. In FTView I would use the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. I have a system that I'm working on that needs 2 alarms banners with different event subscription: - One banner for a specific area...
Replies
Views
Is there a simple way (VBA or macro language) to acknowledge ONLY the most recent alarm? I upgraded recently all the way from RSVIEW 32 7.60 to...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Is there a way to upload alarm tags at the bit level to my FTView studio? I export them from my PLC thinking I will upload them to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom