FTViewSE Need help with VBA or Macro Urgently

Revnus

I have a alarm banner A display that shows on the botton of the screen and that must shown along with any of two specific main centered displays, whenever they are open.

If one of these two main displays are closed to show other main display than these two, it must show alarm banner B.

Command to show this other alarm banner B must be generated by closing one of the two specific main displays (because there are many ways to go to other display screen).

What I have tried:

Using startup and shutdown commands at the display properties of the two main screens. This would call banner A at startup and banner B at shutdown. Problem is that when I change between the specific two main screens, the shutdown command from the closing one is always generated after the startup command of the opening display. This would show banner B incorrectly, along with any specific main display. If I use command pause at the startup command, it will work after the shutdown command, but it will show banner B quickly before banner A, which is not desired, since calling banner B, calls a lot of alarm VBA popups.

What I want, is when I change between these two, it wont call banner B.

How can I do it?

Maybe a VBA logic that uses active main display as condition should work, but I have little experience using VBA.

Forgive my English. I hope you understood.
Thank you for your help!!

Just to clarify some things...

Is this in ME or SE?

Am I understanding that you have 3 different screens, with 2 needing Banner A to be displayed and the other 1 needing Banner B to be displayed?

If so, do you have 3 separate buttons that each call one of the displays?

You should be able to accomplish this with just the startup commands, with the 2 displays calling Banner A on startup and the other 1 display calling Banner B on startup.

Thank you for replying!
It is FTView SE.

You understood it correctly. But my example was not good.
The problem with my example is that it is not just one screen that uses banner B, but more than 100. And there is a complex menu with submenus calling them.

So, believe me, it is not a viable to put the command on the buttons that calls screens with banner B. It is true tho, that there are only 2 main screens that use banner A.

How can I do the command to open banner B, when closing these two, and the command comes from closing these two main screens?

At the same time, I want it to work when I change screen number 1(that uses banner A) to screens number 2(that uses banner A).. (banner wont change when switching these 2)