Full Wave Rectifer !!

It's not. I'm only trying to get across the principle of using one source out of 3 possible. The bike pedal thing didn't work. There appears to be a perception that if you center tap and ground a single phase transformer, you now have 2 phases. You don't. If you take 2 phases off of a 3 phase source, you also only have single phase. Care to put it in his native language for me?
I won't be insulted if anyone else wants to jump in here.

keithkyll said:
I won't be insulted if anyone else wants to jump in here.

Wow!!! keithkyll taps out!
trans1.jpg

This is how power is distributed in my area, every one has their own transformer. If you look closely the primarys are connected in delta. Each delta winding is one phase but has two conductors feeding it. There is a ground wire at each power pole but it's function is for safety. The lines' men use it to drain dead lines and it is also used for lightning protection.

This wiki page describes "split phase" power
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split_phase

Note: the pole tranformer on this page has only one HV bushing, I think this common in Europe. In my area we have two HV bushings but it is still only one phase. I believe it is this split phase concept that is confusing you.