G code post processor (Sinumerik 840)

NoName

Hello all. I hope someone has som experience with Siemens Sinumerik.

I have a question regarding the generation of G code for Siemens Sinumerik 840 system. My client has a computer that generates G code from a Autocad 2D drawing. The computer has Autocad 2000i installed and a post processor(Cutter) embedded in to the program so that the operator generates the G code. This computer is too slow and unreliable for their production that has increased this year.

Now we would like to set up a new computer with a newer version of Autocad. From what I have read/heard we have to choose the right postprocessor so that the CNC machine will work correctly. Can you recommend a postprocessor that will be compatible with the Sinumerik. The CNC machine is used to cut (with water) glass.

Thanks in advanced.
Best regards
Ales