GE CIMPLICITY Scripting

Cookz615

Hello,

I am having trouble figuring out how to get a "PointGet" & "PointSet" script to run in the background of my project. I am using Cimplicity as a bridge between a GE & an Allen Bradley PLC to monitor the status of a bit. I am I have compiled a working script and it will run but if I attach it to any particular screen in my project it will stop running when that screen is closed. Any suggestions or advice on how to run the script as long as the project is running would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Make your script a globalscript and call that script (Sub) everytime you open a screen.
Cimedit ->Tools->Gobalscript

Similar Topics

Hello can any please give me the list of scripting commands can be useful for completeing scripting program. means visual basic scripting...
Replies
Views
DEAR SIRS MY NAME IS M.S.N.RAO. I am working as a PLC PROGRAMMER. I AM DOING ONE POWER PLANT PROJECT. ANY ONE HAVE CIMPLICITY...
Replies
Views
I Am A Plc Engineer . Now A I Am Doing One Power Plant Project. I Am Preparing Scada Screens.which Is Cimplicity Based For That I Need Scripting...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have 2 ports (Ethernet Module) which are connecting to PC (one as backup). I need to detect the status of Port1 (for eg). If the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom