GE Proficy Copy Targets

gjdante

This is a GE Proficy question - both Ladder Developer and View.

Does anyone know of a way to copy targets from one project to another?

I know of 2 methods so far;
1. Download one project to a PLC or Panel then upload to the other project - downside is it requires a live PLC/Panel to use.
or
2. Create a new target in the second project and then copy and past every piece of the old target across, in some cases via the toolbox.

Does anyone know of a way to just grab one target from project A and drop it in Project B?

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a PLC project backup from site which was created in PME 5.5 and now I am opening it in PME 8.6 but unable to create ST block since it...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Hi I am wondering if the RXI-042 PLC model (below PN) is programable via Proficy Machine Endition, if so, what is the firmware version needed for...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am working on a project and I would like to scale %AI to -10.0 to 10.0 VDC. The module Input data is stored as a 16 bit Integer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom