GE versamax IC200

Is it a VersaMax modular PLC or a Micro?

If it's a Micro, the inputs on the base unit start a %I0001 and the outputs start at %Q0001. If you add any expansion modules, you have to assign addresses to them in hardware configuration.

If it's a modular unit, you have to assign all I/O addresses in hardware configuration. The I/O address is not determined by physical location.

thanks I will need you over this next month if you don't mind. I will need to get the plc and put it togeather and configure it. this is hard to do when you do not know how it is set up or which slot it is plugged in. thanks again

Similar Topics

I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, The VersaMax PLC suddenly stop running (no LED on run function) so I'm trying to upload the program. The HMI connected to it says "Host...
Replies
Views
I do have a problem with a GE Versamax micro PLC. By going online (on Port 1) the "OK led" goes down. Power led stays On Port 2 no reaction at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a...
Replies
Views
I have a new computer and it doesn't have an ethernet port. I am trying to connect to the Versamax Micro Plus with a type c to ethernet adapter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom