GE Versamex IC200EBI001 Fault Table Codes 9

zeroman

Hi,

I am setting up a new GE Versamax drop with modules as below:
-IC200EBI001
-IC200PWR102J
-IC200CHS003M
-IC200MDL742H.

However, I find that I am not able to send an output LED to light up in the MDL742H. There is only LED to indicate OK. So, I used my diagnostic logic and it indicate Fault Code 9 which is 'LOSS_OF_USER_POWER_FAULT'. Anyone know what's that fault code mean?

Last edited:
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply, eventually i found out that day. I realised that you need field power source to drive the DO output. Thank you though

Similar Topics

I have a cell with a compact guardlogix as the plc and I have three hmi's and two vfd's on this cell. I been experiencing momentary comms faults...
Replies
Views
Any one give solution for this fault. We are using AB Gaurd logix controller(5573s), resent days we are facing major fault in controller...
Replies
Views
I migrated to a WSP2023 application. Now when I open a HMI object (for example a valve or motor) the popup is first correctly show as defined ...
Replies
Views
We had a site where a rat gnawed through some fiber optic cables which (obviously) prevented communication to a remote rack entirely. We, and the...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone I’m currently working on a omron device net and have a nord drive that fell off the network. I have limit knowledge in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom