GX Works 2

HersheysMM

Does anyone know if there is anyway to search in GX Works for a value in example when connected with the PLC and I am monitoring all windows and D232 has the actual below it of 686. Is there anyway to search for 686? I think this would be faster when I have a hundreds of M or D values and on my HMI I can see what my setting is. see attached pic

Capture.jpg

I don't have program open now, but there should be a list you can fill with variables. That can also be used to upload and download data during service visits. Check the other menus.

Similar Topics

I’m attempt to establish a communication between two simulator M580 CPUs, using a READ_VAR, I have two vitalization Windows 10 in VMWare and each...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
PLC: Fx5u CPU As Per manual High Speed Input Module can add from Navigation window  [Parameter]  [Module Information]  Right-click  [Add New...
Replies
Views
Hi all, anyone does have experience in Gx Works 2? Currently I having an issue which is when certain device added from MELSOFT Navigator and...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I want to connect my 1769-L36ERM to a different network domain, is it possible to do it using only the dual ports in the Controller? Or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom