Harvest VFD and s7-1200 plc communications

adam_lhadi

Hi everyone
I have a Harvest VFD VB5N 0.75Kw it have an ethernet port and RS485
is it possible to control it with s7-1200 plc via the ethernet cable ,is there a specific software to use for the vfd readings
does the tia portal (and s7-1200 PLCs) works (communicate) only with some VFD
i have already control it with it's 0-5v analog input ,but now i want to control it via ethernet

Kind reagards

What communication protocols does the VFD support? Check them against the communication protocols that the S7-1200 supports. If they speak the same language then they can communicate.

Similar Topics

So i need to communicate my VFD (LS Electric iS7) with XGL PMEB module i successfully set the gsd file now i cant figure out how the data works...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to replace damage control board of 37kw Danfoss fc360, I have a control board of 30kw of same Model FC360, how to change that board...
Replies
Views
I have one old Ansaldo VFD from 37kW and it have only sign OFF on the display after put it on the 3x400VAC. Is there any idea, how to solve this...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have above mentioned VFD which is communicating to my control logix(L62) plc using devicenet DNB scanner(plc side) and 20-comm-D card...
Replies
Views
Hello, first of all let me state for the record that I'm not a tech of any kind, I have limited experience with industrial automation devices, so...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom