help averaging fpo plc out put

shawzay

I have an fp0 plc controlling 2 axis take up machine. The first axis has an encoder on it that the plc is counting the pulses and using counter to count and form the output for speed ref for second axis the analog output is varying too much causing the new drive and motor to surge in velocity mode. Can some one help me average the out put form the timers.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a bit of PLC experience in Siemens and have unfortunately been blessed with working on Automation Studio and B&R which has been a big...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, First and foremost, credit where credit's due, thank you daba for the averaging sample provided in a separate post back in 2013. I've...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom