help for conver BNC ethernet to RJ45 ethernet

behnamelfy

hi dear colleagues and friends
We use ABB procontrol p14 DCS system for our power plant we want to revamp monitoring section to new one
The monitoring software is old and customized by ABB under linux operation system
we want to upgrade it to windows based software like WINCC and Citect monitoring software
we want to chose one of those
The DCS system linked by a card "88TS50" to monitoring servers
the protocol is TCP/IP we want to convert BNC industrial Ethernet to common rj45 cat5 cable and link it to Citect
I have a question Is there any solution to convert that rj55 BNC cable to new rj45 cat5 ?
Thanks for your helps

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. Could someone please assist me? I am using Citect version 7.2 service pack 5 and Windows 7. I have created a project...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm not sure if anyone can help me. I made a big mistake by pulling out the battery to swap it with the machine turned off, and as a...
Replies
Views
I've adjusted the IP of the Panelview Plus as well as the DNS servers; the screen does not show up in the search when I go to the transfer utility...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I own a GE Versamax controller that I purchased for a class at Long Beach City College a couple of years ago. I lost the use of my...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone could help i am trying to use a SLC 500 with a 5/05 processor to set up an incremental encoder to a HSCE2 card? The card...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom