Help needed for performance testing UDP communication in a Siemens 400H system

superted

Milky Way - Half way out on the inner edge of the
I need help from anyone with access to run a test on a 414H, 416H or 417H PLC system. The purpose of the test is to measure the communication performance and compare with the 412H system that we have.

The test works by sending UDP datagrams from one rack to the other and measures the time this takes.

The complete test should take less than 10 minutes. The test program is attached, and the test procedure is as follows:

1. Connect the two CPU’s with sync cables and an ethernet cable.
2. Retrieve project.
3. Update HW config with correct order number and firmware number for the CPU’s.
4. Set the IP-addresses to 192.168.0.1 for rack 0, 192.168.0.2 for rack 1.
5. Download blocks and HW config to PLC.
6. Do a cold restart of the H-system. (Redundant mode)
7. Wait 1 minute.
8. Copy DB10 “Test results” from the online view in Simatic Manager to the offline view by drag-and-drop.
9. Inspect the stored actual values in the offline DB10 with Ctrl+4 (Data View). DO NOT monitor the block, as this will greatly affect the results.
10. Repeat step 8 and 9 two times.
11. Verify that the results are stable. If not, repeat from step 6.

The test results “Test_4byte”, “Test_1472byte” and “Test_Execution” should differ by less than 2% from sample to sample.

Save a screenshot of the stored actual values in the offline DB10.

Link to test procedure and program backup:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ntuivdt4jcu69c1/AACONA62fyf90XZ-4--XaGzva?dl=0