Urgent help needed: old Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric (TSXP5710). Will compensate anyone who can assist!

greekgremlin

I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices.
The system has developed errors and unfortunately the developers behind have declared bankruptcy a decade ago....

Anyone who might be familiar with this old technology and can help will be greatly compensated!!

Its pretty complicated:

In as few words as possible:

1) TSXP57104 queries a couple of 174CEV30020 devices and those in return query via RS485 a few devices.
2) For unknown reason, a few days ago the TSXP57104 stopped querying 2 specific devices (via 174CEV30020).
3) With Unity Pro I can see in the TSXP57104 the project's name and last day of compilation (by trying a Backup operation) but I cant upload the project to my PC in order to read the actual project and try to find what the problem is. I suppose the developers had disabled the option of "uploading to pc".

I can provide any information needed in detail....