Help unlocking a Koyo D0-05DD on a Therm-O-Seal Splicer

One of our Therm-O-Seal splicers has an issue and we are trying to access the PLC to help troubleshoot. The PLC is password locked and Therm-O-Seal has been out of business for a few years. Does anyone have any recommendations for passwords to try? Maybe someone used to work there or has worked on their programs before...

What I know is the password can be up to 8 characters long. I have read online it could start with an "A" followed by up to 7 numerical characters.

Sealer Information:
Manf: Therm-O-Seal
Model: 60SF-050-SSH-TC-KY-SP

PLC Information
Manf: Koyo / Automation Direct
Model: D0-05DD
Software: Directsoft

The "Axxxxxxx" form password is if an HMI is hooked to an otherwise locked PLC. Other than brute forcing the password, or looking around the cabinet to find it scribbled somewhere, the only 'unlocking' provided by Automation Direct is to completely wipe the CPU which means losing the program.