Help with Company Name

We would have our core training here in Atlanta and people would travel to us but we would also hold seminars in major cities a couple times a year so with that being the case would you still use Atlanta in the name?

Putting a well known geographical location in the name may put off people looking further in your website to understand that you do seminars (and I would guess on site training too)...

So it's definitely a tricky line to tread.

Similar Topics

I have decided to step out on my own. I am getting my back side kicked by the paper work side of things. I need a way to track the onsite work...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Could someone please assist me? I am using Citect version 7.2 service pack 5 and Windows 7. I have created a project...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm not sure if anyone can help me. I made a big mistake by pulling out the battery to swap it with the machine turned off, and as a...
Replies
Views
I've adjusted the IP of the Panelview Plus as well as the DNS servers; the screen does not show up in the search when I go to the transfer utility...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I own a GE Versamax controller that I purchased for a class at Long Beach City College a couple of years ago. I lost the use of my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom