help with lights

mr_robot

I have this program and I am wanting to have lights turn on and off fast. I tried using timers to do that but will it work. i am zipping the file on here so you can give me some input. I have a Allen Bradly plc. thanks

Last edited:
It is a new version.

You will never get a timer to start--you need T4:1.DN to start T4:0, but you can't start T4:1 until T4:0 is done...

Mr Robot--do you have a PLC to test run the program with? It will help quite a bit if you can watch the program run online with the PLC...

Last edited:
I have this program and I am wanting to have lights turn on and off fast. I tried using timers to do that but will it work. i am zipping the file on here so you can give me some input. I have a Allen Bradly plc. thanks

Change in Rung 0, XIC T4:1.DN to XIO T4:1.DN. And assemble your edits