HMI (cmg2) keytrap & boot issues

sandy123456

Hi all...

Our hmi (cmg2) made by SEG is struck at the boot process. It is running on WINDOWS NT ver.4. Is there any possibility to get it right?

Secondly keytrap is not allowing me to open windowmaker even though execution of startup folder is disabled by pressing shift key during boot process.

Can anybody explain how to disable this keytrap?

thanks in advance for your help...

Similar Topics

Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom