HMI HITECT to communicate with FATEK PLC

zai_jnr

Dear Members,

Currently, I'm working with Hitect HMI spec PWS6600S-S and PLC [FONT=&quot]FATEK PLC FBS-32MAR2-AC. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

We plan to do a replacement unit of HMI which is same spec(PWS6600S-S).

Unfortunately, old unit HMI got password that cannot to back up the program.

I need to rebuild the graphic and recheck tag of the device and function inside the graphic.

For HMI, I'm using ADP 6 Version 6.16.0 (Build 206).
Seems inside this software, there have no controller to communicate with FATEK PLC.

Near controller spec I can use is FACON FBs, but it still fails to communicate.

Please advice, what controller driver I need to use?

Similar Topics

What is the best way to show a modules LED status lights on an HMI screen? The module I'm trying to mimic is the 1756-DNB DeviceNet Scanner...
Replies
Views
I'm having a hard time either remembering or figuring this out. I have a PLC program and the associated HMI program. I know what this means...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working with Studio 5000 and ME Station, and I'm trying to find a way to detect if the PC with the HMI is shut down or not. I've tried...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Wondering if anybody can help me with this: I have a CompactLogix processor running a little robot cell. Every 200 cycles...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an issue where I want to simulate an Siemens HMI panel, through NAT connection to a PLC. I have the possibility through extended...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom