Hmigto and plc m221 communicate 5 inverters

Hello to everyone.I have the screen HMIGTO 5310 and PLC M221 and i want to communicate with (5 INVERTERS).The protocol i want to use is MODBUS/TCP i know how to connect with one drive but with five i dont know if the plc is good for this job.If you have another opinion would be useful.

If you know how to connect to one of the drives then connecting to a several will be just a matter of changing the IP addresses.

Regards,

Similar Topics

I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310 I have prepared the plc programme, also created...
Replies
Views
Hi there , when I trying to do some communication things with PLC , I think I made a mistake and now PLC has fatal error. Only error light turn on...
Replies
Views
Hello, fellow PLC enthusiasts, I’m a newbie in PLC and am currently on a project that involves connecting an Omron CP1E (CP1W-CIF11) PLC to an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to connect the Factorytalkview ME with rslogix500 to see the live response of HMI buttons in Rslogix500 ladder code . I am using PLC...
Replies
Views
I have a cell with a compact guardlogix as the plc and I have three hmi's and two vfd's on this cell. I been experiencing momentary comms faults...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom