how do i reverse 0-10v in delta PLC

Sabz 166

I have a SX2 plc and i'm getting 0-10v analog signal,but i need 10bar analog output in 0v can someone explain how its done

I'm not familiar with Delta, but could you just do a calculation of (full scale - signal = output)

So if it was 9 bar it could be (10 - 9 = 1)

i just added a mathematical expression just added a substracting factor to it but i got the result i don't know if it works or not .....not tested yet:confused:

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm having trouble solving a problem I've been working on for several months, and thought you might like a stab at it. The machine runs...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to add on to a safety circuit and trying to make sure this is fail-safe. My safety scanner needs some muting when things aren't running...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have issue with acs800 starting the motor in reverse for like 5-6 seconds with a max speed of around -220 rpm before it goes to the...
Replies
Views
I am looking at a 1305 drive connected to a PLC5 via RIO. The drive is working and I was able to get a functional HIM working on the drive as...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Using a CompactLogix PLC. Really struggling with this. Is there an easy way to flip the letters in a STRING data type ? Example: a tag...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom