how to control and monitor omron plc from labview

jacintha

Hi,

i am able to make the plc communicate with labview 2009 using NI OPC Server and DSC Module via ethernet but i do not now to control and monitor plc boolean data from labview.

the plc i am using is Omron CJ1M CPU11 with CJ1W-ETN21. I am still very new to labview and i hope somebody can help me out with this and give me some advices on how to proceed. it should also be noted that i cannot change the status of the tags directly from NI OPC Server itself but i can monitor the status of the tags when i make changes (on/off) in cx-programmer.

Below is the simple circuit i would like to use as a starting point for controlling and monitoring plc data from labview:

1oojt2.jpg

Similar Topics

hi everyone im using OPERATOR PANEL SPOT PLUS 150 35W 24VDC AUTOMATA ID42003 (as hmi system) and automata optispark controller to control and...
Replies
Views
Hello friends I have a water level control, with ML1400 and PanelView1000 through Ethernet. I need to monitor and control this simple machine...
Replies
Views
In the Electrical Vehicle world the "big deal" is Battery Management (Monitor) System (BMS). As they discuss it is basically an undervoltage or...
Replies
Views
We are looking for some remote monitoring and control of our equipment.We prefer something over wireless or maybe sateliite since our systems can...
Replies
Views
Is there class libraries already out there to do this? Or is it as simple as writing a C++ program to talk to the PLC over a COM port (provided...
Replies
Views
RussB
R
Back
Top Bottom