How to Limit the number of Displayed Alarms in InTouch Alarm Banner

AsimElfaki

Hi Folks,

I am using InTouch SCADA (Not Application Platform) and want to know how I can configure the Alarm Banner so that it will only display the last X Numbers of latest Alarms.

Right now it's displaying all the Alarms with scroll bar available if the Alarm banner window is not enough, which client doesn't like.

Can someone please help.

Thanks in Advance.

Similar Topics

Hello all When i look at the panelview specs, it says : Standard Version Offers display sizes from 4...15 in. with wide screen and keypad...
Replies
Views
Hello there guys! I am working with Motorola RTUs and they way it arrange it's data base is through tables. I was told to integrate two...
Replies
Views
I need to transfer several hundred bytes of data from two different S7-300 PLCs to a central S7-300 PLC over an MPI network. I am using the GET_X...
Replies
Views
Dear forum members, By reffering to the blue labelled command on the attached file, Could you tell me what PLC register that is being limited by...
Replies
Views
Good day: I am wondering if anyone has experience with the Kinetix 5500 S33 Fault. I have 3 drives in a group set as follows: 2198-H025-ERS2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom