I need some PIDE help!

Travis,
I'm glad that worked for you. As you may already know, the 500 family SCP can let an unwanted value in!
SCP
Min In = 0
Max In=10
Min Out=10,000
Max Out= 32,767

And now the catastrophe.... analog input value of 10.1 is returned! Hello, faulted PLC!

Proceed the SCP with a LIM and your input LIMITS. That will keep Mr. SCP from going >32,769

I know it is redundant, but I've learned the hard way.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm in need of some expert knowledge to assist in some RsLogix 5000 programming, FBD. I currently have PIDE Loop 1 and PIDE Loop 2...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone could help i am trying to use a SLC 500 with a 5/05 processor to set up an incremental encoder to a HSCE2 card? The card...
Replies
Views
Decided to come to you all to see if any of you have any ideas on how to approach this issue. I have a 'pack' of product that drops. When that...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom