Iconics Genesis Profibus Communication Problem on KUKA

hassanazhar92

Dear All,
I have a KUKA Palletizer machines having Iconics Genesis SCADA installed on its PC.
It remained closed for about 7 to 8 years.
We are now trying to make it operational.
Its program is running fine, servo drives are communicating with it properly via ethernet.
But profibus is not communicating.

It has the Soft Plc programmed and it is the master. It has Hilscher CIF 50-PB card (installed on PCI SLOT) which acts as the profibus master. Danfoss FCD307 and Siemens IM153-1, are installed as profibus slave.
None of them is communicating.
I have verified their addressess and cables. I think the problem lies on PC side.

Anybody has Some experience, please help me out. Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Ive been dumped with a Project which requires me to use Iconics Genesis 32. I have many years of SCADA experience but this package is...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Anyone ever used Genesis 32 to some extent that would be able to offer any features and benefits as it compares to any other...
Replies
Views
I'm looking forward Iconics. I had previously extensive experience with Citect and little bit less experience with Wonderware. Pros and cons with...
Replies
Views
I am working on developing solutions using ICONICS, and I'm relatively new to SCADA in general. Whenever I get stumped on something, I end up...
Replies
Views
Hai All, We are trying to communicate allen bradley L33-ER processor with Iconics OPC server suite 5.5.Can someone tell me what are steps we need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom