Ignition Siemens Beta available

surferb

Lifetime Supporting Member
Someone was recently asking me about an S7-300 driver for Ignition - I can't remember who. The beta is available to anyone - just request access to the "Beta" section of the forum. I probably have permission to add you.

Currently supported
S7-300 - tested
S7-400 - untested, but in theory...
S7-1200 - tested

I'm sure Kevin would appreciate any participation.

http://files.inductiveautomation.com/beta/siemens/siemens-beta.txt

In case you're wondering, the Ignition OPC-UA server is free, including drivers. It includes a web based "Quick Client" that allows you to read and write to PLC registers via AJAX in a web browser. Other optional components including: visualization, Historian, reporting, "mobile" module, and MES suite are "for sale" commercial packages.

Last edited: