Input Min. and Input Max.

I dont think the transducer is faulty. I had 3 of them and it is new. All 3 had the same symptoms.
I hook up to oscillopscope and measure the voltage.
at 0psi. it say 16.6v with a 2000 resistance. 1 psi it read 16.8 v. 2psi it read 16.9V. It is so strange. I really dont know what to do to make them align accordingly to linear

I dont think the transducer is faulty. I had 3 of them and it is new. All 3 had the same symptoms.
at 0psi. it say 16.6v with a 2000 resistance. 1 psi it read 16.8 v. 2psi it read 16.9V. It is so strange. I really dont know what to do to make them align accordingly to linear
Voltage? Who cares about the voltage as long as the mA reading is there.

I think daba nailed this one already. Your transducers are scaled differently than you think they are.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showpost.php?p=441680&postcount=15

Put a meter in series with the transducer and verify the above.
This is your mistake. Mickey meant for you to measure the CURRENT (milliamperes) in the loop by installing a meter (with milliampere range) in "series" with the other devices already in the signal loop.

Hey y'all,

I got an issue with this IF-16 module, why does it only show Channels 0-7 in Offline Mode, I would like to configure Channels 8-15 as I am using the whole card for Inputs

Any input would help out...

When you first install the module, you must select Float Data - Single Ended mode. You may also use Integer Data - Single Endled Mode. Either way you need single ended data to see all 16 inputs.