Is it possible to change colors with tags in FTView ME?

I'm trying to write a "Universal" program and I'd like to be able to dynamically change the color of an object in FactoryTalk View ME by reading a tag instead of having to manually assign it. I don't think this is possible but I'd like to make sure.

Note that the color animation is set up to change colors based on an analog value, so you can add as many states as you need, but the states (colors) need to be assigned individually to each object.

You cannot just pass in a 24bit RGB Color and have anything happen.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I am facing problem on layer palleatizer machine.my problem is I can not change the pattern. it is running by present pattern.There is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am facing problem on layer palleatizer machine.my problem is I can not change the pattern. it is running by present pattern.There is...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a HMI using FactoryTalk ME. VisionView is launched from the HMI and displays the barcode scanned from a Dataman 262. If a barcode...
Replies
Views
This is a CompactLogix L33ERM, version 30 (31 is too unstable on my machine to work with), with a Kinetix 5500 drive. I have a program where...
Replies
Views
Long story short, i have a PV1000 that went bad, has the C8 (DH+) communication. I have another brand new PV1000 but has the C15 communication...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom